7 post
ro mo ha avviato una discussione
Which color grout for our kitchen backsplash? - Hi all, We are installing our kitchen backsplash now and we need help deciding on the grout color. We’ve narrowed it down to either white... Continua a leggere
    5 Commenti
ro mo ha avviato una discussione
Which size vanity mirror? - Hi please let me know which size of mirror you’d recommend for this space. There will be a 72” single sink vanity below it With the sink in ... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
ro mo ha avviato una discussione
Adding Kitchen Cabinets to Existing Kitchen Cabinets - Hi, I am adding cabinets to an existing kitchen and we ordered natural maple to match the existing set. I am in a bit of a conundrum in reg... Continua a leggere
    15 Commenti
ro mo ha avviato una discussione
Vanity Light too high?? - Hi, My contractor just completed laying the wall tile on our vanity wall, and I realized that they might have moved the vanity light too hig... Continua a leggere
    13 Commenti
ro mo ha avviato una discussione
Match shower step tile to floor or wall? - Hi, I need some help choosing which tile to use for the shower step in our guest bathroom. Please see pics below. The white is the suggest... Continua a leggere
    13 Commenti
ro mo ha avviato una discussione
Shower Remodel Affecting Downstairs Condo Unit Water Pressure - Hi all, I'm on the 2nd floor of a 3 floor condo unit and I'm in the midst of a renovation. The plumber came out on Tuesday to repipe the gu... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
ro mo ha avviato una discussione
Need help choosing tile flooring color to match taupe vanity - Hi All, I just received this vanity from the Bath Outlet - it's described as tan with grey undertones, and the best way I can describe it i... Continua a leggere
    6 Commenti