7 post
riverfarm ha avviato una discussione
Need to Retire Part of Garden - How? - Ideas and inspiration needed! I want to retire a section of my garden because it's just too much to weed and maintain, plus I don't need th... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
riverfarm ha avviato una discussione
Paths and Rows for My Garden - This is my potager setup. The red areas are brick walks. Every year we have to dig down and find the 18"-wide landscape cloth paths (i... Continua a leggere
    23 Commenti
riverfarm ha avviato una discussione
Ideas for Potager Paths and Borders - This is my potager setup. The red areas are brick walks. Every year we have to dig down and find the 18"-wide landscape cloth paths (i... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    13 Commenti
riverfarm ha avviato una discussione
Egg-Eating Chickens - Any suggestions out there? We have about three dozen hens of several different types, and the latest batch isn't laying eggs in the nestboxe... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
riverfarm ha avviato una discussione
Drying Peppers - I have some Piment d'Espelette peppers that I want to dry to use as a condiment. I'm not sure if I should allow them to become red before do... Continua a leggere
    5 Commenti
riverfarm ha avviato una discussione
Attractive Pole Bean Fencing? - We normally use bamboo pole uprights with bamboo crosspieces and string woven up and down from top to bottom for our pole beans. Last year t... Continua a leggere
    20 Commenti
riverfarm ha avviato una discussione
Attractive Pole Bean Fencing? - We normally use bamboo pole uprights with bamboo crosspieces and string woven up and down from top to bottom for our pole beans. Last year t... Continua a leggere
    5 Commenti