20 post
risris ha avviato una discussione
Rug ideas?! - You're looking at all of my living room furniture :) A dark brown leather couch and one of two orange and wood midcentury chairs. I know the... Continua a leggere
    8 Commenti
risris ha avviato una discussione
Curb Appeal Ideas? - Our first home is a bit nondescript. I have a modest DIY budget to make some updates and add landscaping. We live in zone 9 and the front of... Continua a leggere
    12 Commenti
risris ha avviato una discussione
Curb Appeal Ideas? - Our first home is a bit nondescript. I have a modest DIY budget to make some updates and add landscaping. We live in zone 9 and the front of... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
risris ha avviato una discussione
First house - Need a kitchen plan of action! - We're closing on our first house next month (yay!). It's a foreclosure that was previously owned by a bachelor with dogs who was not too con... Continua a leggere
    29 Commenti
risris ha avviato una discussione
Our first home!! - I don't really have a design dilemma to post yet, just wanted to come say - our offer was accepted on this house! After years of renting, my... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    6 Commenti
risris ha avviato una discussione
Beautiful enclosed dogtrot! - Was this project a historic renovation or new construction "made to look old?" If it's a renovation I would love to see some "befores." Than... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
risris ha avviato una discussione
1 Mi piace    2 Commenti
risris ha avviato una discussione
Floating Bench - How much weight can the floating bench hold? How is it attached to the wall? Thank you!
1 Mi piace    1 Commento
risris ha avviato una discussione
Do you know if there are any usability issues for the curved block? - I have a similar butcher block that I'd like to incorporate into my kitchen, but I'm not sure if I should sand down the surface to create an... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
risris ha avviato una discussione
What information can you proved for the fireplace? - Materials used, proportions, anything - it's one of the most beautiful I've seen!
    2 Commenti
Mostra altre attività...