4 post
Happy ha avviato una discussione
Help revamp guest bedroom - Hi! Have a few design questions here. I want this to be a relaxing guest room. I am going for Casual Elegance vibe. Don’t want to overdo Far... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
Happy ha avviato una discussione
Bedroom nightstand & new bench clashing - What paint colors or edits would you suggest? The navy blue fabric on the bench works more for me than the dull teal paint on the nightstan... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    68 Commenti
Happy ha avviato una discussione
Show the back of the chair - Could you include a picture showing how the chair looks from the backside please?
    Commento
Happy ha avviato una discussione
advice needed- converting battery led string for ceiling canopy use - Hi! I'm trying to create a beautiful starry lit ceiling with LEDs. I found perfect star shaped lights online but overlooked that they were b... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento