6 post
recycle1 ha avviato una discussione
? painting refrigerator with frost white/pearlized auto paint finish? - I want a brighter finish for my fridge than what I currently have. I have always liked the look of the really pearlized clear top coat finis... Continua a leggere
    5 Commenti
recycle1 ha avviato una discussione
    Commento
recycle1 ha avviato una discussione
What is the brand and name of the color of the vinyl flooring? - What is the brand and name of the color of the vinyl flooring in this photo? Thank you
3 Mi piace    Commento
recycle1 ha avviato una discussione
Yes, what color is this & right way to spray it on? - I see these colored cabinets but tend to pass on articles about them cause I can't find the cabinet colors. Also, I want that smooth finish ... Continua a leggere
2 Mi piace    Commento
recycle1 ha avviato una discussione
Where can I find a bathtub that narrow? - Where can I find a bathtub that narrow and tall?
    4 Commenti
recycle1 ha avviato una discussione
Where can I find a NICE, ONE-piece square shower insert? - I know it may not seem as fancy or high-end but for me it works. I have seen several high-end showers that well.... I'm ready to switch ... Continua a leggere
    7 Commenti