13 post
rebow ha avviato una discussione
proper labeling of Hellebore - Hello, I own a garden center in Malvern PA. I want to label the Hellebores correctly. My staff wants to put the common name on our tags, &qu... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
rebow ha avviato una discussione
saving bagged tulips and daffs for next fall - CAn I save my store's surplus tulips, daffodill, amaryllis and paperwhite bulbs in a refridgerator and sell them again next fall 2012?
    9 Commenti
rebow ha avviato una discussione
organic garden center - I am the owner of a garden center in Malvern, PA and passionate about organic gardening and lawn care. I'm attempting to run my nursery orga... Continua a leggere
    12 Commenti
rebow ha avviato una discussione
organic garden center in Malvern, PA - I am the owner of a garden center in Malvern, PA and passionate about organic gardening and lawn care. I'm attempting to run my nursery orga... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
rebow ha avviato una discussione
Organic garden center in Malvern - My husband and I are going to stock our garden center with organic products to educate consumers about sustainable landscaping and gardening... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
rebow ha avviato una discussione
Mum growers in Lancaster - Looking to buy 30 or more 3gallon sized mums near Lancaster...any recommendations on where to get the best price?
    2 Commenti
rebow ha avviato una discussione
transplanted GG arbs fruiting profusely - I transplanted four 10-12 ft Green Giant arborvitaes from one side of my property to the other last May; they are now COVERED in little gree... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
rebow ha avviato una discussione
Cat Pee vs, 'Just Stains & Odors' - Has anyone tried this? I just bought some at a pet expo and am wondering what's in it. there isn't any ingredietns listed on the bottle.
    1 Commento
rebow ha avviato una discussione
Just Stains & Odors - Has anyone tried this for cat pee? I just saw it at a Pet Expo near Philly.
    1 Commento
rebow ha avviato una discussione
sprinkler head leaking after blow out??? - I have a mystery....my neighbor has a sprinkler head that sits on our property line that constantly leaks for a year now. The plants grow gr... Continua a leggere
    5 Commenti
Mostra altre attività...