47 post
rberesh73 ha avviato una discussione
Kitchen Design Help! - Hello I’m looking to get some input on my kitchen remodel. So far, I’ve had 2 companies in and I think we’ve agreed that I won’t be knockin... Continua a leggere
    107 Commenti
rberesh73 ha avviato una discussione
Couch cushion replacement - Anyone happen to know where I could find pleather couch cushion replacements. These are about 29 inches deep
    6 Commenti
rberesh73 ha avviato una discussione
Help! Landscaping ideas for front gardens - Really need help for my front 2 flower beds. The boxwood bushes have died. The plants in the middle have way overgrown and the suggested gro... Continua a leggere
    43 Commenti
rberesh73 ha avviato una discussione
Kitchen design HELP needed - So I’m looking to redo the kitchen. Floors will also be redone but that’s another discussion. I’m looking to see what suggestions people ha... Continua a leggere
    57 Commenti
rberesh73 ha avviato una discussione
Flooring Advice - Whew so I have huge project and would like advice. I will be getting a new kitchen and also replace all the flooring on the main level as w... Continua a leggere
    34 Commenti
rberesh73 ha avviato una discussione
Front Deck/Porch decor advice - Just looking for some ideas of how to spruce up the front deck of the house for spring and summer. Tips on maybe adding furniture or plants?... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    36 Commenti
rberesh73 ha avviato una discussione
Balcony ideas needed for spring! - Hi there, I have this balcony that is outside my bedroom. There is no decking and at the moment I'm not planning on putting any on as my co... Continua a leggere
    14 Commenti
rberesh73 ha avviato una discussione
Mirror or artwork help needed - Hello all, I've been trying to add a little 'finish' to some of the rooms in my house. Up next is this family/media room. I'm thinking eithe... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    16 Commenti
rberesh73 ha avviato una discussione
Bathroom Before and After - Pretty well all of my upgrades have been shown on Houzz and so i'd like to share my latest. This is the main bathroom on upper floor. Befo... Continua a leggere
3 Mi piace    19 Commenti
rberesh73 ha avviato una discussione
Staircase Makeover advice - Hi all, something popped up and wanted to get your opnion. I was in the process of getting my staircase repainted. The runner was taken off... Vota adesso
1 Mi piace    42 Commenti    46 Voti
Mostra altre attività...