5 post
ratguy ha avviato una discussione
Master bath advice.. Help! - I am having master bath done and need advice on best placement for shower valve, shower head and grab bar.Here are pics of drawings of new d... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    8 Commenti
ratguy ha avviato una discussione
Entry door glass and trim - Ordering a therma Tru door....Should I get white trim or red trim around red door and side lite ?2nd question, rain glass or clear glass in ... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
ratguy ha avviato una discussione
White frames and silver framed - Would a white framed mirror and silver frames go together in a living room. I have a white framed mirror and silver frames for large paintin... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
ratguy ha avviato una discussione
Help! Want to open up the whole room from kitchen to dining area - I need help! The pony wall and dining area are too cramped and makes the whole living area look tight.Should I do peninsula seating or islan... Continua a leggere
    57 Commenti
ratguy ha avviato una discussione
Maple cabinets and regret white backsplash - I just had new quartz countertops put on my maple cabinets they also put white subway tile for the backsplash I was thinking of refacing the... Continua a leggere
    18 Commenti