5 post
Rasa ha avviato una discussione
kitchen layout plan - ideas - Hi! Kindly see the attached plans. I‘m planning a cute cottage kitchen for my mom who is 5 feet tall. Would like to avoid wall cabinets as ... Continua a leggere
    23 Commenti
Rasa ha avviato una discussione
help needed with the layout of 1 BHK - Hi All, I’m about to purchase a 1 BHK apartment which is currently being constructed, so I have to take a decision based on the plan. Th... Continua a leggere
2 Mi piace    19 Commenti
Rasa ha avviato una discussione
Living room is so small - Hi, Am trying to furnish my living room which is very small :-( as of now bought a cozy sofa (cottage style) which can fit in max 3 peopl. O... Continua a leggere
    22 Commenti
Rasa ha avviato una discussione
Kitchen backsplash - which tiles for a white Cottage/Farmhouse kitchen - Hi, Really confused about the backsplash tiles to use in my kitchen:-( My kitchen is very small (6qm) & opted a farm house style with ... Continua a leggere
    9 Commenti
Rasa ha avviato una discussione
Need help with my kitchen - Hi, we are constructing a new house and its kitchen is really small. I have added the plan of it. I'm confused about the placements of appli... Continua a leggere
    13 Commenti