11 post
qwanda ha avviato una discussione
Need Help with Selecting Kitchen Backsplash + Edge Trim - My mother says her kitchen is "too white" for the house and would like suggestions for a warm backsplash and edge trim. See pix be... Continua a leggere
    10 Commenti
qwanda ha avviato una discussione
Warm Coastal Vibes: Decorating Ideas Needed for Newly Enclosed Lanai - Last summer my mother tasked me with furnishing and decorating her newly enclosed lanai (8'6" x 13'). To date, I have furnished it with... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
qwanda ha avviato una discussione
Enclosed Lanai--A Blank Canvas - My mother requires assistance with furnishing her newly enclosed (vinyl windows) lanai. The space is 8'6" x 13' (see photo for detailed... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
qwanda ha avviato una discussione
Life Could Be Better on This Porch! - The front porch space is 11'8"W x 3'8"L. My ideas are below. Please offer suggestions! Wicker Rocker Chair: These chairs should fi... Continua a leggere
    8 Commenti
qwanda ha avviato una discussione
Need help decorating DC row house front porch - The front porch space is 11'8"W x 3'8"L. My budget is $500. My ideas are below. Please offer suggestions. Wicker Rocker Chair: ht... Continua a leggere
    7 Commenti
qwanda ha avviato una discussione
    Commento
qwanda ha avviato una discussione
Desperately Seeking Artwork for Bare Wall - Sadly, this wall has been bare for SEVEN years because I haven’t found the right artwork (canvas, ironwork, woodwork, au natural hangings, e... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    58 Commenti
qwanda ha avviato una discussione
Desperately Seeking Artwork for Bare Wall - Sadly, this wall has been bare for SEVEN years because I haven’t found the right artwork (canvas, ironwork, woodwork, au natural hangings, e... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
qwanda ha avviato una discussione
Please help my mom decorate her entertainment center - Please help! I'm visiting my mom in Murrells Inlet (approx. 15 miles south of Myrtle Beach), SC, for the Thanksgiving holiday and she want... Continua a leggere
    6 Commenti
qwanda ha avviato una discussione
Foyer in the City! - I would like to spruce up our entryway this weekend. My husband, daughter and I reside in a townhouse in DC. We love warm, earth colors. ... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
Mostra altre attività...