10 post
Jeannie ha avviato una discussione
Bringing in light to dark spaces - I have 2 rooms that need more overhead light. Would like Houzzer's thoughts on which of 2 ways to get that light. There is a product called ... Continua a leggere
    10 Commenti
Jeannie ha avviato una discussione
Kitchen renovation on a tight budget - The fashion appears to be islands in kitchens. Older homes have smaller kitchens without floor space for an island, or room for a butlers pa... Continua a leggere
    5 Commenti
Jeannie ha avviato una discussione
Blocking out an ugly view - We have a family room with sliding glass doors giving a super view of the back garden. However, the side wall has a large window looking str... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
Jeannie ha avviato una discussione
oven/microvave/exhaust fan - I see photos of ranges/ovens in American photos which seem to have a microwave and exhaust fan incorporated in the one unit. Does anything l... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
Jeannie ha avviato una discussione
need help for bathroom floor - All the tiles have cracked in our upstairs bathroom due to vibration from trucks and buses passing constantly. Can anyone suggest an alterna... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
Jeannie ha avviato una discussione
need pantry ideas - I have an outdated single door pantry with 4 deep shelves. I need pull out shelves, but can't find anyone willing to do anything but a compl... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
Jeannie ha avviato una discussione
My tall stereo speakers are so 'in your face' - I'd like to replace my stereo speakers with a soundbar. Has anyone replaced their speakers with one of these, and are they as good as the fl... Vota adesso
    11 Commenti    14 Voti
Jeannie ha avviato una discussione
Help choosing wide or narrow horizontal slats on shutters - A small 10x11 foot bedroom with a window 7feet high and 5'6 wide. I want to replace drapes with shutters. Which size slat would be best? I c... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
Jeannie ha avviato una discussione
Far infra red cookers - Years ago while living in Spain I had an infra red cooker which looked like a toaster oven with shelves. and cooked really fast.. Since the... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
Jeannie ha avviato una discussione
I am a fan of less is more. My husband likes to fill empty spaces - Hubby keeps adding furniture, and I keep taking it away. We really can't get past this problem. I see an over furnished room as cluttered an... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    8 Commenti