7 post
qtbern ha avviato una discussione
where can I purchase this bed? - Where is this bed available to purchase?
    1 Commento
qtbern ha avviato una discussione
Really need help selection a light fixture. - I need suggestions selecting a light fixture to complement this bed I just purchased. It should be delivered in about 10-12 weeks. I'm go... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
qtbern ha avviato una discussione
Calling all light fixtures experts! - I need suggestions selecting a light fixture to complement this bed I just purchased. It should be delivered in about 10-12 weeks.
    Commento
qtbern ha avviato una discussione
Help I'm really confused - I'm considering painting or staining (haven't found anyone to give me a quite to stain) these cabinets either a espresso color or a cream co... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    18 Commenti
qtbern ha avviato una discussione
Help! I'm so confused. Kitchen needs help - I'm considering staining or painting the cabinets. Espresso or painting them a cream color. Help me decide. My countertop is like a chocola... Vota adesso
    6 Commenti    7 Voti
qtbern ha avviato una discussione
Cabinets - Are the cabinets painted or stained and what color are they?
    1 Commento
qtbern ha avviato una discussione
    2 Commenti