10 post
prob64 ha avviato una discussione
Backsplash help, please! - I have white kitchen cabinets with a large grey island. Both have blanco antico granite. The kitchen is open to dining and living room an... Continua a leggere
    22 Commenti
prob64 ha avviato una discussione
Front steps - Has anyone used Oakville stone treads for their steps? We are looking at 2 steps in either the Antique Limestone or the Hampton Limestone,... Continua a leggere
    Commento
prob64 ha avviato una discussione
Outdoor landscaping advice needed... Help - We moved into our new house in the Fall, and have pretty much finished with the inside now. Time to do the outside, but am feeling overwhe... Continua a leggere
    6 Commenti
prob64 ha avviato una discussione
Is this credenza too large for the Hallway? - I have an open concept bungalow with a large, open hallway that leads to a living room, kitchen, dining room. My dilemma is how to fill that... Continua a leggere
    5 Commenti
prob64 ha avviato una discussione
Need help with drapes and area rugs in open concept bungalow - Hi... we have just moved into a new house and am looking for help with drapes and area rugs. It is an open concept bungalow, 9 foot ceilings... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
prob64 ha avviato una discussione
Need help with living room in open concept bungalow - We have just moved into a new, open concept bungalow with 9 ft ceilings, and I am struggling with a few different things. We would like to p... Continua a leggere
    5 Commenti
prob64 ha avviato una discussione
Hi... We have just moved into a new house that is an open concept bungalow with 9 foot ceilings, and a cathedral ceiling in the great room. ... Continua a leggere
    Commento
prob64 ha avviato una discussione
New house... need help with living room, kitchen rugs and hallway - Just moved into this lovely open concept bungalow. It has 9 ft ceilings, dark hardwood floors (with grey undertones), a grey island, grani... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    21 Commenti
prob64 ha avviato una discussione
Does anyone know where to find.... - .... Replacement cushions for Martha Stewart Lanfair patio set? Please and thank you!!
    1 Commento
prob64 ha avviato una discussione
I need help with my living room - Hi there. I love this site ....So many great ideas and opinions. I am hoping you can help me. I am trying to change up my living room w... Continua a leggere
    20 Commenti