12 post
Miatagirl ha avviato una discussione
Love the countertop! - Can you please share more details about the countertop? Would very much appreciate knowing the brand and the style name. Thanks so much!
1 Mi piace    1 Commento
Miatagirl ha avviato una discussione
Entry Door Hardware - Like the entryway door handles. Any information on brand/model? Thanks!
    1 Commento
Miatagirl ha avviato una discussione
Entry Door Hardware - Interested in the entry door hardware. Any idea of manufacturer and/or model?
    Commento
Miatagirl ha avviato una discussione
Love the stone work. Can you tell me manufacture and style name? - This stone looks like it's a perfect blend of colors.
    1 Commento
Miatagirl ha avviato una discussione
Love the stonework! - Can you tell me the brand/color information for the stone used on your fireplace? I love it and think it might be just what I'm looking for... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
Miatagirl ha avviato una discussione
Love the stone wall! Could you plse share name & product info? - I have a white house and we are thinking of using stone on one basement wall as a focal point. Love this look!
    Commento
Miatagirl ha avviato una discussione
Brick color - can you tell me product information? Thanks! - I really like the brick color! It looks so nice with the black trim.
    Commento
Miatagirl ha avviato una discussione
What is the flooring? - I would like more information on the type of flooring and where it can be purchased? Thanks.
    Commento
Miatagirl ha avviato una discussione
Flooring Used? - I’m interested in the flooring type and color? Nice!
    1 Commento
Miatagirl ha avviato una discussione
Where is the sconce from? - I really like the wall sconce on the column behind the table. Can you tell me more about it such as where it can be purchased from? Thanks... Continua a leggere
    Commento
Mostra altre attività...