7 post
Anna Fleischhacker ha avviato una discussione
counter top name - What is the name and make of the countertop
    Commento
Anna Fleischhacker ha avviato una discussione
    1 Commento
Anna Fleischhacker ha avviato una discussione
light fixture - information please
    1 Commento
Anna Fleischhacker ha avviato una discussione
what is the name of the tile - i would like to use it to accent in my master
1 Mi piace    Commento
Anna Fleischhacker ha avviato una discussione
shower floor tiles - can I put glass mosaic tiles on a shower floor?
    6 Commenti
Anna Fleischhacker ha avviato una discussione
I have tung oil flooring. How can I get a bleached wood look - Minimal work for the best affect is my goal
    4 Commenti
Anna Fleischhacker ha avviato una discussione
granite color help - I have a large kitchen with medium town wood glazed cabinets and dark brown granite counters and large island with same granite. Light wood... Continua a leggere
    11 Commenti