7 post
Peter Roehrich ha avviato una discussione
Is this Gasteria? - Hi everybody. I think this succulent is Gasteria, but I'm not certain. What do you think?
    11 Commenti
Peter Roehrich ha avviato una discussione
Looking for interior ideas for old times home - Hi everyone! My husband and I are restoring a c1890 row home in Baltimore of the Italianate style. I'd like to weave period appropriate elem... Continua a leggere
    11 Commenti
Peter Roehrich ha avviato una discussione
Best Quartz Manufacturer - Hi all! We're renovating a row home and want to use quartz countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms. Do any quartz manufacturers have partic... Continua a leggere
    11 Commenti
Peter Roehrich ha avviato una discussione
To prime or not to prime? - I'm preparing for some interior painting and am wondering about whether I should prime. I'm painting a gray color in eggshell over existing ... Vota adesso
    3 Commenti    4 Voti
Peter Roehrich ha avviato una discussione
Masculine Update to Master - I want to update my master. We're a same-sex male couple; we prefer the design being on the masculine side. We like contemporary design and ... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    11 Commenti
Peter Roehrich ha avviato una discussione
    1 Commento
Peter Roehrich ha avviato una discussione
Need help picking a stencil!!! - We're looking for a stencil pattern for our master, but want something fairly masculine. We're up in the air on pattern and color. Our palet... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento