5 post
Peggy ha avviato una discussione
Trading Info - Items I have for trade I have the following rather large plants in my yard. If someone could talk me through how to get samples, I should b... Continua a leggere
    Commento
Peggy ha avviato una discussione
Have / Want - Items I have for trade I have the following rather large plants in my yard. If someone could talk me through how to get samples, I should b... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    4 Commenti
Peggy ha avviato una discussione
Interested in Getting Started with Tropical Plants - I am interested in getting started with tropical plants. I have a list of several types of seeds (flower, herb, medicinal herbs, vegetables... Continua a leggere
    Commento
Peggy ha avviato una discussione
I am working on several things at the same time. I have an indoor Aerogarden where I am growing
    Commento
Peggy ha avviato una discussione
Seeds, Bulbs, Cuttings - I am new to gardening. I am interested in starting a raised vegetable bed and herb/medicinal herb garden. I am also interested in planting... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti