30 post
paninky ha avviato una discussione
Help with Stairway and hall, please - I’ve been fixing up a small 100 yr old Craftsman style bungalow ...recently stripped wallpaper off stairway walls and upstairs hall, and I’v... Continua a leggere
    20 Commenti
paninky ha avviato una discussione
Your storm door experience please! - Larson storm door model 146 I'm planning on replacing my storm doors with the above model with screen away. Does anyone have experience wit... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
paninky ha avviato una discussione
Need a NON-trendy living room color scheme! - I need help finding a cool but NON-trendy color scheme for my living room and dining room. i know all neutrals are a good choice, but it d... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    12 Commenti
paninky ha avviato una discussione
help with supportive, stylish liv rm chair for small-med sized adults - I'm 5'1" woman, healthy but with some (now) minor degenerative disc issues in neck and lower back. As a result I prefer firm, supporti... Continua a leggere
    9 Commenti
paninky ha avviato una discussione
Corded or cordless double cell shades? - Do you have either? What makes you happy, or what makes you wish you chose the other option? If you are a pro, what do you consider the majo... Continua a leggere
    15 Commenti
paninky ha avviato una discussione
Help with undertones in decorating - I've read a lot recently about paying attention to the undertones in paint colors, wood tones, accent colors, etc in decorating a room. I ge... Continua a leggere
    8 Commenti
paninky ha avviato una discussione
Choosing bath tile is almost the lony thing left to do, & I'm stumped! - This is my ugly 'before'bath, a long skinny room which will be gutted. I've chosen (pictures in next post) this Madison Silver 12x24 floor t... Continua a leggere
    13 Commenti
paninky ha avviato una discussione
Great idea! How- and where - do you end the tile? - I suggested this to my tile folks and they frowned. Did you use edging tile or some other edge on the left & right sides? Thanks!
1 Mi piace    6 Commenti
paninky ha avviato una discussione
Stunning kitchen! May I ask paint color and island countertop color? - I love this look. Beautiful job. What is the paint color and the island countertop material and color, please? thks!
1 Mi piace    Commento
paninky ha avviato una discussione
Stunning room! Vanity wood and finish? - This is just beautiful. Can you please tell me about the vanity - the wood and finish, please?
2 Mi piace    2 Commenti
Mostra altre attività...