10 post
Padma Grandhi ha avviato una discussione
Love the curved sofa. - What are the dimensions and where can I get that?
    Commento
Padma Grandhi ha avviato una discussione
Need help finding a curved conversation sofa for our family room - looking for a good quality curved sofa with high back 32" minimum looked at Thayer Coggin Clip and Oberyn from Century but the cost i... Continua a leggere
    7 Commenti
Padma Grandhi ha avviato una discussione
1 Mi piace    2 Commenti
Padma Grandhi ha avviato una discussione
Love the floor - Is it polished Porcelien tile or marble?
    3 Commenti
Padma Grandhi ha avviato una discussione
Looking for ideas to update a 70s kitchen - Bought a home from 1970 3 years ago. Trying to update the kitchen. The kitchen cabintes are solid wood and are in excellent condition. I do ... Continua a leggere
    7 Commenti
Padma Grandhi ha avviato una discussione
Love the table - Can I store in the pedestal? I have black chairs. Will they work?
    Commento
Padma Grandhi ha avviato una discussione
Hi I love the coffee table. - Can the top of the cube flip to a tray?
    1 Commento
Padma Grandhi ha avviato una discussione
Need help with my Kitchen/Family Room/Dining - Hi We are trying to remodel our kitchen. I have two questions Which color cabinets and counterops? I have formal dining room behind my s... Continua a leggere
    11 Commenti
Padma Grandhi ha avviato una discussione
    6 Commenti
Padma Grandhi ha avviato una discussione
    1 Commento