17 post
Phyllis Fox ha avviato una discussione
Doorknobs rusting in less than 2 years, near ocean. - Have brushed finish, looking for stainless or brass not sure which would be better. All doors doing this. Please advise.
    15 Commenti
Phyllis Fox ha avviato una discussione
What should we build to replace side table in Dining Room - We built new house in Florida and our Dining Room is now needing to be finished. The old side table that I have had for 20 years(it has take... Continua a leggere
    22 Commenti
Phyllis Fox ha avviato una discussione
Love the lights, where can they be purchased? - Also include price and dimensions if possible. Thanks.
    2 Commenti
Phyllis Fox ha avviato una discussione
Lamp is wonderful - Love the lamp, please identify where I can purchase it. It would fit perfectly in a beach home.
    Commento
Phyllis Fox ha avviato una discussione
Height for two pendants in 14ft Dining Room - Finishing our house and the 2 pendants I selected did not have long enough chain or wire when it was time to install. I love these ELK light... Continua a leggere
    8 Commenti
Phyllis Fox ha avviato una discussione
Drawer handles for house, polished or brushed- or chrome- stuck - I have plowed through many decisions on this home with ease, the Heritage Bertazonni 6 burner stove in a butter color, the subzero frig wit... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    12 Commenti
Phyllis Fox ha avviato una discussione
Drawer handles for house, polished or brushed- or chrome- stuck - I have plowed through many decisions on this home with ease, the Heritage Bertazonni 6 burner stove in a butter color, the subzero frig wit... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
Phyllis Fox ha avviato una discussione
Drawer handles for house, polished or brushed- or chrome- stuck - I have plowed through many decisions on this home with ease, the Heritage Bertazonni 6 burner stove in a butter color, the subzero frig wit... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
Phyllis Fox ha avviato una discussione
Drawer handles for house, polished or brushed- or chrome- stuck - I have plowed through many decisions on this home with ease, the Heritage Bertazonni 6 burner stove in a butter color, the subzero frig wit... Continua a leggere
    10 Commenti
Phyllis Fox ha avviato una discussione
Color of walls nice - Brand and name please.
    Commento
Mostra altre attività...