25 post
oldpatct CT Zone 7 ha avviato una discussione
Winter sowing newbie question (Zone 7a) - Hi Everyone Very cold here in the northeast and was thinking can i winter sow all seeds that require cold stratification today. I am askin... Continua a leggere
    8 Commenti
oldpatct CT Zone 7 ha avviato una discussione
Fireplace - See Through. What can i put in to seal area/keep clear - Hi All please see photos. i have a see through gas fireplace we had done years ago but never quite finished one end. I have photos of bot... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
oldpatct CT Zone 7 ha avviato una discussione
Please help to identif: are these eastern red cedar and juniper leaves - Hi All Happy Thanksgiving I was wondering if i could get some help on identifying these saplings growing behind a barn that do not get muc... Continua a leggere
    10 Commenti
oldpatct CT Zone 7 ha avviato una discussione
Help identifying plant /tree - What is this plant (that may be a tree) Appreciate your help.
    1 Commento
oldpatct CT Zone 7 ha avviato una discussione
Help identifying this weed with yellow flowers - Help identifying this weed with yellow flowers thanks for yoyr help.
    4 Commenti
oldpatct CT Zone 7 ha avviato una discussione
Help identifying this weed all over my grass. - Looks pretty now but worries it is everywhere in the lawn
    3 Commenti
oldpatct CT Zone 7 ha avviato una discussione
Landscape design large backyard with pool area - Hi I was hoping for some ideas regarding the backyard photos attached. We have a pool area surrounded by a fence (by law) and a very large... Continua a leggere
    11 Commenti
oldpatct CT Zone 7 ha avviato una discussione
two questions regarding willow propogation in January winter - Hi All It is January in Zone 5b and I have hard pruned a salix nana willow and have a lot of branches left ranging in diameter from 2 inche... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
oldpatct CT Zone 7 ha avviato una discussione
help identifying plant please - Hi I have this plant growing indoors next to a houseplant. It looks familiar but I cant place it. Appreciate any thoughts
    11 Commenti
oldpatct CT Zone 7 ha avviato una discussione
help identifying climbing weed - have had these climbing weeds for a while now but was wondering what they were. they are everywhere. pull them down and they come back eve... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
Mostra altre attività...