7 post
Nikki Scully ha avviato una discussione
Paint colors for very small, very brown bathroom - Not my desired finishings but they will have to do for now. Looking for paint color and maybe something else I could do to spruce things up.... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
Nikki Scully ha avviato una discussione
Paint color for these small bathrooms? - Our bathrooms are small and have brown tiling that I’m by wild about. Id love to spruce them up a but with paint, but I’m not sure what colo... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
Nikki Scully ha avviato una discussione
What kind of shower curtain rod do I need? - We have a large attic bathroom that has remained mostly unused for the past two years because I cannot figure out how to mount a shower curt... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
Nikki Scully ha avviato una discussione
Help me with my "mini mudroom" project - Hopefully you can tell from the photos, but entering my home from the garage I have a very narrow hallway, that connects to another hallway,... Continua a leggere
    5 Commenti
Nikki Scully ha avviato una discussione
Can you envision a big ivory shag rug? - Always looking for ways to lighten up the space. This is the main living area of the home. It's small. We have two small children and a dog.... Continua a leggere
    39 Commenti
Nikki Scully ha avviato una discussione
I posted a while back looking for suggestions to lighten up the sea of brown/ modernize a very brown kitchen/ eating area. Here is an update... Continua a leggere
    Commento
Nikki Scully ha avviato una discussione
Help brighten up this sea of brown - The kitchen is new, but it's not the finishings I would have chosen. Brown tile, dark cherry cabinets, granite. The style is too traditiona... Continua a leggere
    21 Commenti