7 post
ntjoyce2010 ha avviato una discussione
Choosing Carpet Colour Dilemma - I have no idea what carpet colour to choose which will suit my tiles. Attached are the 2 colours I am pondering over. What are your though... Continua a leggere
    19 Commenti
ntjoyce2010 ha avviato una discussione
Please Help - Cushion Question - For a very long time I have been trying to choose the appreciate cushion colours and design for my black lounge. Can you please help? I seem... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    16 Commenti
ntjoyce2010 ha avviato una discussione
How do you delete old Post - I have a general site navigation question. How do you delete some of your old post questions? In other words, say you posted up something an... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    1 Commento
ntjoyce2010 ha avviato una discussione
Console Styling Help - Hi, I seem to be terrible at styling my console, can you please help? Unsure what I am doing wrong. I would like to keep my console and pain... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    52 Commenti
ntjoyce2010 ha avviato una discussione
Garden Bed Design Help - I am absolutely hopeless at gardening but would like the garden bed close to my house look magnificent. Right now the area looks terrible, v... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    17 Commenti
ntjoyce2010 ha avviato una discussione
Dining Room - Improvement Suggestions - I do not like the look of my dining room and is unsure how to improve it. I have chosen sheer curtains as the room can look dark during th... Continua a leggere
    25 Commenti
ntjoyce2010 ha avviato una discussione
Entrance Dilemma - In the entrance of my house I have this little sitting area where our family would sit to put on our shoes before going out. The rug I hav... Continua a leggere
    9 Commenti