12 post
Noralee Grace ha avviato una discussione
Studio Living - 480 sq ft - full-size bed or twin daybed? - Never lived in a small space and looking for feedback - any thoughts of using a twin daybed vs a full-size bed? Also, if you have any ideas ... Continua a leggere
    5 Commenti
Noralee Grace ha avviato una discussione
Curb Appeal - Starting With Exterior Colors - We have closed on our Florida house. I have attached pics of the exterior for the group. Also, there is a color from ACE I would like to i... Continua a leggere
    9 Commenti
Noralee Grace ha avviato una discussione
Floor/Ceiling - Would you provide more information on the products used for the floor and ceiling? Thank you!
    1 Commento
Noralee Grace ha avviato una discussione
Beach House - Florida - Recently closed on this house and ready to begin updating Looking for paint colors. Idea is to keep it feeling light and airy. Have a charc... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
Noralee Grace ha avviato una discussione
Carpet Size? - Updating living room this week. Room is small and is for relaxing/reading/tv. Couch is 9X6 and charcoal gray. Wall across from couch will... Continua a leggere
    15 Commenti
Noralee Grace ha avviato una discussione
What kind of paint fixes this mess? - We are continuing to update/clean up the rental. Lots of chipping paint, so I started to scrape. Sanding next. I am hoping to get an idea... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
Noralee Grace ha avviato una discussione
AWESOME color resource - So, I really struggle with color. What works together and what looks should be avoided - not my strong suit. If anyone else is missing thi... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    7 Commenti
Noralee Grace ha avviato una discussione
Tile Around Working Fireplace - Our tenants have vacated after 10 years. We are debating what to do with the space. Rent to a family or use for office area and small reta... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
Noralee Grace ha avviato una discussione
Dining Room Closet - How can this be functional - Ok, my other project to post here is this closet. It has essentially been a catch all. No door. So I have had it covered with a white she... Continua a leggere
    16 Commenti
Noralee Grace ha avviato una discussione
Paint for Living Room - Suggestions Appreciated! - So I ahve been living with this butter cream yellow in the Living Room for a few years. Want to freshen up before we lock ourselves away fo... Continua a leggere
    46 Commenti
Mostra altre attività...