77 post
nini804 ha avviato una discussione
Design projects finished! Before & After - I originally was just planning to use this designer to finish the master with curtains, and help with wallpaper selection in powder room. Th... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    33 Commenti
nini804 ha avviato una discussione
Trim, wall paint conundrum - I am excited to be working with a wonderful designer to basically re-do (or complete actually, as I never really ”did” these rooms properly,... Continua a leggere
    20 Commenti
nini804 ha avviato una discussione
Italian travel question - Hi! I value y’all’s opinion bc so many here are well travelled! If you were given the option of a trip to Florence and Cinque Terra or Rome ... Continua a leggere
    37 Commenti
nini804 ha avviato una discussione
Hey Porkandham! - Have you recovered @porkandham ? 😊🐶 I think that game gave me a legitimate panic attack! Bet it was a blast to be there! We are looking at p... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
nini804 ha avviato una discussione
Question for y’all who are more used to this cold… - I am perpetually short on fridge and/or freezer space during Christmas….when it is below freezing can I just put stuff in my garage or porch... Continua a leggere
    24 Commenti
nini804 ha avviato una discussione
For the Love of a Kitchen - I was waiting for a service person to arrive, and scrolling on the TV I found this show on Magnolia Network (I know, I know, everyone dislik... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    16 Commenti
nini804 ha avviato una discussione
This is very strange/creepy - Ok, my cc was hacked a couple of weeks ago. So annoying bc you know what an absolute pain it is to change all of your recurring charges. Any... Continua a leggere
    22 Commenti
nini804 ha avviato una discussione
Good grief…of all people - In my family…*I* just tested positive for CV! After all this time! And the weird thing is, I haven’t really done anything ”dangerous“ in the... Continua a leggere
    51 Commenti
nini804 ha avviato una discussione
Ok…NE weather?!? - So dh and I are most excited…we are traveling to Newport RI and Nantucket the week before Memorial Day! We’ve never been, and our travel age... Continua a leggere
    15 Commenti
nini804 ha avviato una discussione
Travel question for NE folks - Dh & I have been wanting to go to Newport and while there, hop over to Nantucket for a few nights as well. We’ve never been to either, b... Continua a leggere
    9 Commenti
Mostra altre attività...