9 post
nightmart ha avviato una discussione
Ligularia question - I have this beautiful "mother plant" i purchased last year which is doing great, but i noticed there are some babies around it and... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
nightmart ha avviato una discussione
Wood chips - Does anybody have/know of access to cheap/free woodchips in southern MetroWest MA? I am looking for around 10 yards and hoping for something... Continua a leggere
    18 Commenti
nightmart ha avviato una discussione
what is this beetle - On hibiscus plant
    13 Commenti
nightmart ha avviato una discussione
what is this insect - I be been founding them all over my black eyed daisies and helleniums. The adult sits in one place for days preparing for babies I assume an... Continua a leggere
    12 Commenti
nightmart ha avviato una discussione
Damage on butterfly bush - Did anybody notice any damage on theirs? I have never had any problems with it and this year something is totally destroying the shrub. Leav... Continua a leggere
    10 Commenti
nightmart ha avviato una discussione
My Succulent needs your help!! - Does this look like it can survive??? i had it at home for half a year and it was doing wonderfully and then i took it outside and it got al... Continua a leggere
    5 Commenti
nightmart ha avviato una discussione
Four lined plant bug - Please help!! my perennials are under attack, blanket flowers, agastache, coreopsis,Montauk dasies are getting destroyed by those buggers. A... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
nightmart ha avviato una discussione
Mountain Laurel Problem - My Kalmia is covered in leaf spot, all plant is affected, what should i do with it? should i get rid of the leaves? will it hurt the shrub?
    7 Commenti
nightmart ha avviato una discussione
Woodland Graden - We have acquired a property with wooded backyard,for the last year i have watched whats growing where and decided to turn the front of the w... Continua a leggere
    18 Commenti