8 post
nickcats ha avviato una discussione
Replacing a 3-pole motion sensor staircase wall switch. - I have a 3-pole motion sensor light switch at the bottom of my staircase and at the top of my staircase. The motion sensor went out on one ... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
nickcats ha avviato una discussione
Bandsaw blade keeps coming off - I installed a new 3/8” band saw blade on my Ridgid bandsaw 4 months ago. Worked fine. Now it keeps coming off, can’t figure out why. I bar... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
nickcats ha avviato una discussione
Wanted: Ophiopogon p. Black Mondo Grass nigrescens - Anyone have any Ophiopogon p. Black Mondo Grass nigrescens? Thanks!
    8 Commenti
nickcats ha avviato una discussione
TRADE! Common Milkweed and/or Swamp Milkweed seeds for other Milkweed - I have to trade Common Milkweed (Asclepias syriaca) seeds and Swamp Milkweed (Asclepias incarnata) seeds for other varieties of Milkweed see... Continua a leggere
    12 Commenti
nickcats ha avviato una discussione
WANTED: Milkweed seeds Ohio Natives - Wanted: Ohio Native Milkweed seeds: Asclepias amplexicaulis blunt-leaved milkweed or clasping milkweed Asclepias exaltata Poke Milkweed Asc... Continua a leggere
    Commento
nickcats ha avviato una discussione
How do I do a search in the Seed Exchange? - How do I do a search in the Seed Exchange?
    4 Commenti
nickcats ha avviato una discussione
Administering lactated ringers subq for cat, defective bag? - I have been giving my cat 200ml of lactated ringers solution 2x week, subcutaneously for his kidney disease for the past year. I recently p... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
nickcats ha avviato una discussione
Hinge help selection for an odd hidden door - Hello, Is there a genius who can figure out what type of hinge I need for my hidden tool closet that I made. Its constructed of 2"x4&q... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti