23 post
ngcurt ha avviato una discussione
please help with quick decision on paint for master bath - Unexpectedly, our drywall/plasterer has an opening in his schedule to start our basement ceiling Wednesday (I know, so lucky given how busy ... Continua a leggere
    11 Commenti
ngcurt ha avviato una discussione
please help,with window covering for high awning window - My husband has FINALLY moved his “office” activities from our kitchen island to the actual den/office. What a relief! However, there is a hi... Continua a leggere
    7 Commenti
ngcurt ha avviato una discussione
please help find this rug - I think the odds are slim because I’ve already searched quite a bit, but worth the chance. Anyone know where to get this rug or find out mor... Continua a leggere
    11 Commenti
ngcurt ha avviato una discussione
the taxes are done...let’s start on the dining room! - Not that I’m getting any tax money back, but the paper is off the table. I’ve tried to do this room in the past, but this time I’m really co... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    70 Commenti
ngcurt ha avviato una discussione
love your light - Would you be willing to share style, make, and source? I looked at your threads but didn’t seem to find it.
    2 Commenti
ngcurt ha avviato una discussione
Chandelier? - Would you be able to provide the chandelier mfg and style name? Thanks
    Commento
ngcurt ha avviato una discussione
Please help with dining room lighting and design - Ok folks, I ask for your help in my dining room. The lights for sure are all wrong, mistake in the building decision rush
    19 Commenti
ngcurt ha avviato una discussione
Fabric Mfg and name? - Hello, do you happen to have the name of the roman shade fabric and the manufacturer in your records? So lively and pretty Thank you very m... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
ngcurt ha avviato una discussione
Would you be able to share the make and model of the stools? - Beautiful home! I live in the area and just drove by it today. Imagine my surprise when I saw it on houzz tonight!
    1 Commento
ngcurt ha avviato una discussione
counter chairs? - does anyone have any idea where the counter stools came from? Thank you!
    Commento
Mostra altre attività...