135 post
nerdyshopper ha avviato una discussione
Do Dryer Balls Damage Dryers? - I had a set of 4 of those wool dryer balls but I quit using them because I think the banging around of those heavy balls is hard on dryers. ... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    28 Commenti
nerdyshopper ha avviato una discussione
2017 New Bosch Dishwasher Models - A while back, someone posted details of the 2017 Bosch dishwashers that made them sound like Bosch had fixed all known problems with their o... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
nerdyshopper ha avviato una discussione
Now I Have to Wash a Down Comforter. - After reading mama's posts about washing a down comforter I am faced with that problem too. Ours was the heaviest one I found on ebay and it... Continua a leggere
    32 Commenti
nerdyshopper ha avviato una discussione
Did I Get the Wrong Tide? - Quite a while back there was a lot of enthusiasm for some Tide products. I was at Costco and needed a liquid so I got a jug. it was the T... Continua a leggere
    10 Commenti
nerdyshopper ha avviato una discussione
Need a Good Product To Remove Static Cling - I am having a problem with static on my synthetics attracting fine hair pieces and threads in the dryer. I have an automatic dryer that has... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
nerdyshopper ha avviato una discussione
Latest Samsung Front Loaders and Dryers - My stepdaughter just bought a Samsung FL and dryer at Lowes. They told her it was a wonderful machine with a 10 year warrantee. After rea... Continua a leggere
    12 Commenti
nerdyshopper ha avviato una discussione
Blood - Yesterday I had a biopsy on the back of my head and the little adhesive dressing leaked on my pillow last night. It soaked through the case... Continua a leggere
    5 Commenti
nerdyshopper ha avviato una discussione
Samsung FL Prewash - We have had our Samsung FL for over 6 years. It has a pull out drawer for adding detergent. bleach and fabric softener. On the left side the... Continua a leggere
    5 Commenti
nerdyshopper ha avviato una discussione
Where are Mike and Tigerdunes? - For several years Mike and Tigerdunes regularly gave responses to heating and air conditioning questions in this forum, but for several mont... Continua a leggere
    12 Commenti
nerdyshopper ha avviato una discussione
Ecos Liquid From Costco - Yesterday a friend took me to Costco. I went to the detergent isle to see if they carried All Free and Clear. They didn't but they do carr... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    12 Commenti
Mostra altre attività...