17 post
ndschwartz ha avviato una discussione
Can wheels be added to the bottom - Can I see a picture of the bottom or description
    1 Commento
ndschwartz ha avviato una discussione
Ember black and stainless bar stool - What is the seat height range?
    Commento
ndschwartz ha avviato una discussione
Ember bar stool - What is the seat height range?
    Commento
ndschwartz ha avviato una discussione
Regarding adjustable bar stool... - What is the seat height range?
    Commento
ndschwartz ha avviato una discussione
Duvet insert - I need a light weight duvet insert to sit this duvet color. What size do I need?
    Commento
ndschwartz ha avviato una discussione
Color of glass box - What color is the glass?
    Commento
ndschwartz ha avviato una discussione
Rectangular clear box - It looks a smoky color in the picture. What color?m brown tones or black? Thanks
    Commento
ndschwartz ha avviato una discussione
What color is the outer border - Rug is great bur can't tell if border is green
    1 Commento
ndschwartz ha avviato una discussione
Installing random brick 12 x 12 glass tile. Does it matter if install - Adding tile to the island wall . Top is Baltic brown. If I choose a random brick pattern do I need the same amount if installed vertically... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
ndschwartz ha avviato una discussione
    3 Commenti
Mostra altre attività...