33 post
Nancy Carey ha avviato una discussione
Alternative for Foundation planting - We are in our mid 60's and would like to make our foundation bed easier to maintain by getting rid of mulch, weed pulling and not having the... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    12 Commenti
Nancy Carey ha avviato una discussione
Garage Door - Decorative Hardware Help - I am replacing the garage door - it will be white with long horizontal beaded panels and windows across the top panel. My door is a one dou... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
Nancy Carey ha avviato una discussione
Foundation Planting Options - We have decided to stay in our home vs downsizing and making everyday chores as easy as possible. Nutsedge completey took over the beds and... Continua a leggere
    9 Commenti
Nancy Carey ha avviato una discussione
HVAC filter replacement - We had our HVAC replaced Last year and I am trying to find a Filter to replacement what the company installed. The company came out for our... Continua a leggere
    14 Commenti
Nancy Carey ha avviato una discussione
Need advice on wood tone for breakfast room table - We are replacing our old kitchen table and would like a recommendation on the color of wood. My wood floors are white oak stained with Minw... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
Nancy Carey ha avviato una discussione
Whitewashing an Oak Veneer particle board island top - I purchased an IKEA Tornviken Island for my sewing/craft room. The top and 2 shelves are particle board with an oak veneer - top has an oil... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
Nancy Carey ha avviato una discussione
Looking for a recommendation for a new central Vac powerhead and hose - I have a Beam/Electrolux Central Vacuum Unit installed in my home and I am looking to replace my old Powerhead and hose. I do not have any ... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
Nancy Carey ha avviato una discussione
Retrofit canned ceiling lights vs replace with wafer lights? - Our 25 year old house is in the middle of some well-needed upgrades. We have remodeled our kitchen and family room and we have added the LE... Continua a leggere
    12 Commenti
Nancy Carey ha avviato una discussione
Insulation under butcher block - I am putting 1 1/2” butcher block over the washer and dryer. Manufacturer recommends insulation between washer and dryer and wood but doesn... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
Nancy Carey ha avviato una discussione
Tub glass door selection - Interesting shower /tub glass door. When closed, what percentage of the tub is covered and what was the reason for such a different choice?
    1 Commento
Mostra altre attività...