22 post
Tish Lin ha avviato una discussione
Is a polyester couch really bad for your health? - Hello, Is polyester a fabric we should be concerned about? I bought an armchair with the description of performance velvet- thinking that it... Continua a leggere
    Commento
Tish Lin ha avviato una discussione
Does your ottoman have to match your a chair - Hello, I recently bought the arm chair in the picture but can’t find an ottoman that matches in my price range. Is it ok to go with somethin... Continua a leggere
    7 Commenti
Tish Lin ha avviato una discussione
radiator decor ideas - Hello, would love any ideas you have for decorating a radiator in my entryway. It has a cover - so it looks Iike a table. Also, is it safe t... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
Tish Lin ha avviato una discussione
help- need to hide ugly router and surge protector currently on mantle - Hello, I would love suggestions on where I can hide my internet routers and surge protector in the living room. Currently they are on my man... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    11 Commenti
Tish Lin ha avviato una discussione
Matching Curtains to Evergreen Fog - Hello, I just painted my sunroom evergreen fog by Sherwin Williams. I am going for that monochromatic look (we painted the ceilings and bord... Continua a leggere
    6 Commenti
Tish Lin ha avviato una discussione
Let’s talk moss spheres - I’ve been seeing these around lately. Are they a new thing in decorating or am I just noticing them? I like the look. Wondering if there’s a... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
Tish Lin ha avviato una discussione
Choosing Artwork for Dining Room - Hello, There is a painting that I'd love to buy online for my dining room, however, I can't decide if I should get the canvas of it or the p... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
Tish Lin ha avviato una discussione
artwork in elegant room - I love this painting. However, can it work in a room that is more elegant or does the artwork look too young/hip?
    10 Commenti
Tish Lin ha avviato una discussione
Help needed: decorating staircase wall - Hello, If you can picture this - My stairwell is small, and enclosed at the top. The ceiling above the stairs is too low to put pictures goi... Continua a leggere
    8 Commenti
Tish Lin ha avviato una discussione
fabric for reading book bench seat cushion - Hello, If you can tell from the photo- is the top fabric ( not talking color but instead I am talking the texture of the fabric) good for be... Continua a leggere
    7 Commenti
Mostra altre attività...