24 post
nancytaps ha avviato una discussione
Vanity light - Hi there, I am looking for a similar vanity light fixture. Would you be able to tell me where you sourced yours? Thank you
1 Mi piace    1 Commento
nancytaps ha avviato una discussione
Wall mural - Love the wall mural. Where did you order it form?
    Commento
nancytaps ha avviato una discussione
Countertop - Love the countertop. Would you mind telling me what it is? Thank you
    1 Commento
nancytaps ha avviato una discussione
Pendants - I love the pendants in this photo. Would you mind telling me where you sourced them from and who makes them? Thank you
    3 Commenti
nancytaps ha avviato una discussione
Chandelier - Hi there. I love the choice of the chandelier in this photo. Would you be able to tell me what make it is? Thank you
    1 Commento
nancytaps ha avviato una discussione
Sconces - Hi there. This is a beautiful bathroom. Would you mind telling me where you purchased the sconces from? Thank you
    Commento
nancytaps ha avviato una discussione
coffee table - Yes, I would love to know where you purchased the coffee table from. It's beautiful!
    2 Commenti
nancytaps ha avviato una discussione
Stools - Would you mind telling me where the stools came from? Thank you
    Commento
nancytaps ha avviato una discussione
Vanity Colour - Would you mind telling me the paint colour of the vanity please?
1 Mi piace    2 Commenti
nancytaps ha avviato una discussione
Hi there. I would love to know the name of this paint colour please : - If you have the name of the paint colour, that would be much appreciated:)
1 Mi piace    Commento
Mostra altre attività...