5 post
nancymiley ha avviato una discussione
    1 Commento
nancymiley ha avviato una discussione
Can it be adjusted so that I can hang it on a sloped ceiling? - One of the two cables will have to be longer than the other in order to hang it on my sloped ceiling. Can this be done?
    4 Commenti
nancymiley ha avviato una discussione
    1 Commento
nancymiley ha avviato una discussione
The lamp is 14". Is that from the top of the loop? or top of flat "hat - I need to know what the 14" measurement includes. From the bottom of the glass to the top of the circular loop? Or the bottom of the glass t... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
nancymiley ha avviato una discussione
Need architect to transform the front of my house - My columns are rotting and I've never been too crazy about them anyway. I want to remove them and replace them with a larger porch as seen i... Continua a leggere
    20 Commenti