7 post
Nancy Stender ha avviato una discussione
MDF cabinets??? - I am going to redo a kitchen in a rental property. I was wondering about MDF cabinets and how they hold up over time. I want to have white c... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
Nancy Stender ha avviato una discussione
Question On Installing Kohler Archer Drop In Tub - Hi- I am "refreshing" a small master bath with alcove tub/shower area. The old vanity is not in good shape, and I would like a dee... Continua a leggere
    5 Commenti
Nancy Stender ha avviato una discussione
Corian Color? - Does anyone know what color corian the bath tub is topped with? Also, what material is covering the walls. Thanks
    Commento
Nancy Stender ha avviato una discussione
The Tub Looks Nice and Deep! - Can you tell me the brand and model. If it is acrylic, do you generally recommend acrylic. Thank you
1 Mi piace    3 Commenti
Nancy Stender ha avviato una discussione
    2 Commenti
Nancy Stender ha avviato una discussione
    2 Commenti
Nancy Stender ha avviato una discussione
2 Mi piace    3 Commenti