94 post
Terri Clark ha avviato una discussione
Matching light fixtures - Do ceiling light fixtures, like all hallway lights need to be from the same family? I have an upstairs hall, laundry room, foyer/entry, and ... Continua a leggere
    8 Commenti
Terri Clark ha avviato una discussione
Rearrange Formal Living/Dining - This is my living/dining room. I love my furniture but could use some thoughts on arranging it. My must keep in the room is the sofa, the se... Continua a leggere
    46 Commenti
Terri Clark ha avviato una discussione
Grandkids guest room - I have two grandkids, boy and girl and needed to be able to put them both up. I accidentally ended up with two twin Chippendale style beds s... Continua a leggere
    8 Commenti
Terri Clark ha avviato una discussione
1980s Half Vaulted ceiling, painting walls - How the heck do I paint these walls, where to end color, or hang artwork? Do I paint the loft the same color or can I do a different color? ... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    8 Commenti
Terri Clark ha avviato una discussione
Trim color with Swiss Coffee - I have begun the process of painting the interior rooms of the house we bought last year. When we bought it, every room is a bluish gray. Th... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
Terri Clark ha avviato una discussione
Drawing a blank on new deck - I am drawing a complete blank on designing a new deck for the back yard. Our current deck is rotting away and is too small, just barely acco... Continua a leggere
    15 Commenti
Terri Clark ha avviato una discussione
My DIY Kitchen Renovation - We bought our house in January 2021 and knew when we bought it that we wanted to redo the kitchen. I used Ikea cabinets and quartz counterto... Continua a leggere
    18 Commenti
Terri Clark ha avviato una discussione
Backsplash Question - Should I carry the brick up to the second shelf to mimic the stove area or leave as is?
    20 Commenti
Terri Clark ha avviato una discussione
Glass Tule Backsplash - I am thinking of doing a clear glass tile backsplash but am worried about the thinset color coming through and making the color a little off... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
Terri Clark ha avviato una discussione
what is this called? - What is the corner detail on the bookcases called? I want to search for more but don’t know the term to search.
    2 Commenti
Mostra altre attività...