13 post
mpoints ha avviato una discussione
Help- honey oak cabinets!!! - I have lapidus granite and honey oak kitchen cabinets. Getting ready to paint the cabinets - any suggesgions? I really do not want the cream... Continua a leggere
    Commento
mpoints ha avviato una discussione
HELP! Seating for a very long, narrow room - My room is 20' x 70'. There are 3 sitting areas (without walls). Dining area; sitting area; and living room/TV/FP. Replacing all current ... Continua a leggere
    Commento
mpoints ha avviato una discussione
How to decorate a long narrow room - This room is 70' long and 20' wide. Buying all new furniture except DR table and chairs. Need ideas for seating configurations. Comfy cha... Continua a leggere
    Commento
mpoints ha avviato una discussione
Night Stands - Where can I find these wonderful nightstands?
    Commento
mpoints ha avviato una discussione
Nightstand suggestions - What type of nightstands (40-45" wide would you suggest for this bed?) The bed is no longer made and would appreciat eyour input. There is... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
mpoints ha avviato una discussione
I am drowning in honey oak! All of the furniture, including the paneling is honey oak. I need to keep the corner cabinets because they wer... Continua a leggere
    11 Commenti
mpoints ha avviato una discussione
Details on the tub?
    Commento
mpoints ha avviato una discussione
Could you tell me where I could find more info on this tub?
    Commento
mpoints ha avviato una discussione
Who made this tub?
    1 Commento
mpoints ha avviato una discussione
I love this tile - could you give me the details - name and company?
    3 Commenti
Mostra altre attività...