5 post
mpohzehl ha avviato una discussione
What to do with small family room? - This space is 10.6' x 9.4'. I love the colors and feel but the sectional isn't comfortable and shows so much dirt/wear and tear. Does anyone... Continua a leggere
3 Mi piace    56 Commenti
mpohzehl ha avviato una discussione
At a loss for furniture and accents - We have a very small family room that connects to our open-concept kitchen. This view is from the kitchen (with a part of the island showing... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    10 Commenti
mpohzehl ha avviato una discussione
Small family room. - We have a very small family room that joins our open kitchen. I just can't figure out how to arrange the furniture with the tv and the fire ... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
mpohzehl ha avviato una discussione
Help! Small family room - We just bought this house and I am starting from scratch (pic is an MLS pic). New paint (I haven't chosen a color scheme yet), new furniture... Continua a leggere
2 Mi piace    19 Commenti
mpohzehl ha avviato una discussione
Thinking about painting cabinets. What color will work with this style? - Help! We are torn between painting the cabinets expresso and using white quartz countertops or painting them white, with marble countertops.... Continua a leggere
    47 Commenti