12 post
mpal13 ha avviato una discussione
I’d like some ideas on landscaping in front of my house - Hello, I’m having trouble deciding on plant/bush choose for the two small areas in front of my porch. I live in Midwest and our house get th... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
mpal13 ha avviato una discussione
Need opinions on color and pattern - Hello, I would like some help with #1. Is this room too blue? I’ve been having trouble finding a rug for this room, I finally found this on... Continua a leggere
    69 Commenti
mpal13 ha avviato una discussione
Still need help w/coordinating colors and patterns in rug and curtains - Hello, I’ve gotten the rug and curtains, but I’m not sure about the patterns in both in comparison to the flowery chair. I also ordered the ... Continua a leggere
    Commento
mpal13 ha avviato una discussione
Color of the rug and wall art - Hello, I purchased these pieces and I’m not sure what color and/or pattern the rug should be. It‘ll be in a living room that’s approximatel... Continua a leggere
    63 Commenti
mpal13 ha avviato una discussione
Need help with kitchen backsplash - We have an open floor plan, dining nook, kitchen and family room. My dilemma is the backsplash - should we put it only behind the oven up t... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    10 Commenti
mpal13 ha avviato una discussione
Multi purpose room that seems to never get done - Okay so here is the updated sitting area of this room. Your thoughts? Ooops, forgot to take the picture down...What should I do with the oth... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
mpal13 ha avviato una discussione
Multi purpose room that seems to never get done - Okay so here is the updated sitting area of this room. Your thoughts? Ooops, forgot to take the picture down...What should I do with the oth... Continua a leggere
    37 Commenti
mpal13 ha avviato una discussione
Multi purpose room that seems to never get done - Grrr, I've been working on this room for over 7 months now. I have these 2 chairs that I'd like to keep, but can't seem to find a rug for t... Continua a leggere
    65 Commenti
mpal13 ha avviato una discussione
Need help with curtains for family room. I know this is an awful photo, but I figured I'd try posting it anyway. I need your opinion on wh... Continua a leggere
    17 Commenti
mpal13 ha avviato una discussione
what color/pattern rug would go with this chair - I have 2 of these and I'm having trouble finding a rug for the room they're in. Thank you!
    Commento
Mostra altre attività...