61 post
mozkn ha avviato una discussione
cabinet colours - Hi there / I’m sorry if this has already been answered but what are the cabinet colours - the white and black paint colours please? Thx!!
1 Mi piace    Commento
mozkn ha avviato una discussione
what paint colour are these cabinets? - Cabinet paint colour please
    2 Commenti
mozkn ha avviato una discussione
    2 Commenti
mozkn ha avviato una discussione
I love this light - can you pls tell me where to get this light?
    1 Commento
mozkn ha avviato una discussione
wallpaper in bathroom? - Would you pls share the wallpaper in this bathroom? Ty!
    1 Commento
mozkn ha avviato una discussione
    Commento
mozkn ha avviato una discussione
Great/TV room - help with rug, pillows and chairs - Hi there! First let me say that our couch, ottoman (matches couch) and yellow are staying. Current chairs, rug and pillows canbe updated. I... Continua a leggere
    12 Commenti
mozkn ha avviato una discussione
Help with second sofa! Please! - Hi there, after months of enduring a reno (2 walls came down and we opened it all up and LOVE it!). we are almost there with just a few piec... Continua a leggere
    28 Commenti
mozkn ha avviato una discussione
    3 Commenti
mozkn ha avviato una discussione
Looking for these counter stools - I am looking far and wide for these fibreglass swivel counter stools. I know they sell them at modernica.ca but they do not ship to Canada. ... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
Mostra altre attività...