9 post
morgphil ha avviato una discussione
    Commento
morgphil ha avviato una discussione
Can this item be expediently shipped ? - I'd like to receive it before the 30th.
    1 Commento
morgphil ha avviato una discussione
    Commento
morgphil ha avviato una discussione
what would you advise for triangular celestory windows? - The triangular windows (untreated) are above the large main windows in the bedroom which are treated with wooden blinds. We need more daylig... Continua a leggere
    5 Commenti
morgphil ha avviato una discussione
Could you please say where the duvet cover came from. TX
    Commento
morgphil ha avviato una discussione
Could you please advise where the pendant lights came from. Thank you.
    1 Commento
morgphil ha avviato una discussione
What is the fabric on the sofa?
    4 Commenti
morgphil ha avviato una discussione
I am wondering where the backsplash came from and what material it is.
4 Mi piace    9 Commenti
morgphil ha avviato una discussione
I wonder where the backsplash came from and what material it is. Bubshatutu, what Walker Zaner tile did you find?
    Commento