10 post
mont ha avviato una discussione
What color rug and art with this sofa? - Hello, like the title says, I would like suggestions of color scheme (rug and art) for this living room. And also size of rug. I am on a bud... Continua a leggere
    38 Commenti
mont ha avviato una discussione
Urgent: Height to install handheld showerhead in bathtub? Please help. - Hello, I am replacing the bathtub surrounding by tiles. I am thinking of having a handheld showerhead that will function as the only shower... Continua a leggere
    8 Commenti
mont ha avviato una discussione
Help with bathroom tiles, white on white? To the top? - Hello I really like a 12x24, rectified, glossy white tile. It is the top sample in the picture. My question is if it will make the bathtub l... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
mont ha avviato una discussione
Clean-free hand held shower hose? - Hello, are there any special words I should look for when I buy the hand-held shower head and hose to avoid having all those little kinks t... Continua a leggere
    Commento
mont ha avviato una discussione
Schluter trim, difficult to clean - Hi I am installing white glossy 12 x 24 inches tiles, if I end them with schluter, Is that edge difficult to clean? I have in another bathro... Continua a leggere
    7 Commenti
mont ha avviato una discussione
Wavy tiles, do they collect dust? - Hi I was wondering what are the experiences in terms of cleaning for the new 3D tiles. Do they collect dust? i am planning on doing a wall u... Continua a leggere
    23 Commenti
mont ha avviato una discussione
Please help! Quality of Hardwood floors, Aluminum Oxide, micro-bevel - Hello does anybody have any advice on how to decide between different brands of solid, pre-finished, hardwood floors? I have looked at Shaw,... Continua a leggere
    Commento
mont ha avviato una discussione
Yellow daisy tile - Hello does anybody know where I Can find this tile? I have seen it at Home Dept in black and white but not yellow and white, is this somethi... Continua a leggere
    5 Commenti
mont ha avviato una discussione
Handheld showerhead with grab bar? Recommendations for grab bar - Hello can someone tell me the brand for a showerhead that includes a grab bar instead of sliding bar? Are there advantages over installing ... Continua a leggere
    21 Commenti
mont ha avviato una discussione
Matching floors on the second floor - Hello, We have red oak hardwood floors on the first floor, refinished on-site. We are getting ready to rip the carpet from the stairs and ... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti