25 post
monicamb ha avviato una discussione
dining table please help!! - I want to buy new table and chairs for my kitchen. I am sooo confused and can’t make up my mind. Kitchen is very light grey and concrete gra... Continua a leggere
    7 Commenti
monicamb ha avviato una discussione
help with blanket bench color - I am organizing a guest room and unfortunately it is a combination of different pieces from previous houses we lived in. I would like to add... Continua a leggere
    5 Commenti
monicamb ha avviato una discussione
HELP! Dining Table - I am finishing my née kitchen and I am very pleased with the final results. But I am struggling to decide on new table/chairs/stools. Which ... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
monicamb ha avviato una discussione
terrace wall color ideas - I need to repaint my terrace walls snd as you can see from the several samples on the wall, I am a bit lost. Sofa is teak/dark grey. The ini... Continua a leggere
    5 Commenti
monicamb ha avviato una discussione
HELP with Beach house bedroom - I need to update this bedroom in a beach house. Wall painting will not change. But I need new bed linen and curtains. I thought about ivory ... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
monicamb ha avviato una discussione
Decoration ideas please - Just painted my guest room - Zurich white all over with a Chelsea gray accent wall. Should I paint the bed side tables in black? Or leave th... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
monicamb ha avviato una discussione
help with paint color! - I am painting this guest room with SW Zurich White, living skirting boards and middle wall detail in white. I thought about creating an acce... Continua a leggere
    5 Commenti
monicamb ha avviato una discussione
table and chairs - Where are these table and chairs from?
1 Mi piace    Commento
monicamb ha avviato una discussione
table and chairs - Where are these table and chairs from?
    1 Commento
monicamb ha avviato una discussione
need help with splashback - I have replaced my countertops (white with subtle hints of gray, Silestone Statuario)- I have gray cabinets (BM Chelsea gray). Which splash ... Continua a leggere
    9 Commenti
Mostra altre attività...