4 post
mk702 ha avviato una discussione
8’ patio door opening / what are my options? - I really hate my sliding door and hoping to install French doors. Learned 8’ too wide and I’d have to put in 2 panels on each side. Want so... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
mk702 ha avviato una discussione
Custom bathtub - what material? - Hi, I have an idea for a bathtub and surround with curves. Cement would be great, but way too heavy. What are some other ideas? Krion? Cultu... Continua a leggere
    6 Commenti
mk702 ha avviato una discussione
Looking for a 2D or 3D design app or software - I'm looking for a suggestion for a good app where I can really visualize a few concepts for a master bathroom addition. Thinking about Live ... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    3 Commenti
mk702 ha avviato una discussione
Tub - Anyone know what type of tub this is? Brand?
1 Mi piace    Commento