15 post
mickrobb ha avviato una discussione
I would like to know the paint color of the island as well please - This kitchen is gorgeous I would love to know the color of the island :)
1 Mi piace    3 Commenti
mickrobb ha avviato una discussione
Love! - I was wondering if concrete leeches into the dirt and isn't suitable for vegetables? I have had cedar boxes before but i really want somethi... Continua a leggere
    Commento
mickrobb ha avviato una discussione
Price? - How much is this chair in COM?
    1 Commento
mickrobb ha avviato una discussione
How much is this chair in COM? - how many yards are required for each section i.e.; back and seat
    1 Commento
mickrobb ha avviato una discussione
CUstomer own material? - Can this be ordered COM? If so... How much material is needed and what is the price? Thanks!
    Commento
mickrobb ha avviato una discussione
    1 Commento
mickrobb ha avviato una discussione
Sloped ceiling? - Can this be mounted on a sloped ceiling?
    Commento
mickrobb ha avviato una discussione
Master bath - Can the canopy be mounted to a sloped ceiling?
    3 Commenti
mickrobb ha avviato una discussione
Sloped ceiling? - Can this be installed on a slope?
    1 Commento
mickrobb ha avviato una discussione
Love this! - No question...just really admire the creativity involved here. Beautiful and completely original!
    1 Commento
Mostra altre attività...