7 post
mowser wowser ha avviato una discussione
The Hallway: Part II or The Pink-y Beige Taste of Disappointment - This hallway was painted a chalk-y white that had a layer of dirt on it. I thought in certain lights the texture was giving it a silver-y lo... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    7 Commenti
mowser wowser ha avviato una discussione
A Word About Trim... - Painting trim takes a while. About three weeks if you're not a pro but still want it to look perfect in a semi ornate 12 x 12 room. And the ... Continua a leggere
    Commento
mowser wowser ha avviato una discussione
The Breakfast: Part V - It's not done at all. Now the hard part begins. That's where you touch up and pick up paint spots, scrape out all the little divets and crac... Continua a leggere
    Commento
mowser wowser ha avviato una discussione
The Hallway: Part I - My process begins again with the hallway. It is a pretty amazing hallway. I'm trying to figure out if the trim is chestnut. Probs not, but i... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
mowser wowser ha avviato una discussione
The Breakfast: Part III - This room is making me nuts. It's been six weeks with this thing. There are so many parts and the room is like, maybe 10 x 10. And the three... Continua a leggere
    Commento
mowser wowser ha avviato una discussione
The Breakfast: Part II - In the final stretch of finishing the Breakfast. Cleaning the radiator cover with mineral spirits and a scrub brush. After it dries, I'm goi... Continua a leggere
    Commento
mowser wowser ha avviato una discussione
The Breakfast: Part I - This is the Breakfast. There is considerable concern about its color. However, I will tone down brightness of 'compromise green' with a whit... Continua a leggere
    Commento