8 post
mcorye91 ha avviato una discussione
3 Mi piace    Commento
mcorye91 ha avviato una discussione
Who is the cabinetry by? - Is the cabinetry unit and middle jewelry piece by the same company? Or did you get them and the pulls desperately and paint all the same co... Continua a leggere
    Commento
mcorye91 ha avviato una discussione
Where did you get the kitchen cabinets? - Did they originally come with gold handles or did you choose those after choosing the cabinets? If so where are the handles from? Thank you!
    1 Commento
mcorye91 ha avviato una discussione
Can you upload more photos of the entrance/stairs? - I would like to see more photos of the grand entrance from different angles do you think it is possible? Thank you
    Commento
mcorye91 ha avviato una discussione
What is the paint color?? - It's so nice is its a chocolate brown right?
    Commento
mcorye91 ha avviato una discussione
Hi I Love the cabinetry - Do you mind if I ask the brand and color? Such a lovely blue
    1 Commento
mcorye91 ha avviato una discussione
    3 Commenti
mcorye91 ha avviato una discussione
What brand is the stove top? - I love the stove top the gold is different I really want this
    2 Commenti