33 post
mayreebelle ha avviato una discussione
Help me design this room! I need comfy seating and a big tv and I want - Please help. Hand scraped hickory floors going in in am. Recently opened this room into galley kitchen. Dining room is on other side of kitc... Continua a leggere
    11 Commenti
mayreebelle ha avviato una discussione
Help! What size baseboards look best? - Please help. I am putting random width hickory hardwood flooring in my kitchen, dining room living room and hall. I have 8' ceilings and 3... Continua a leggere
    Commento
mayreebelle ha avviato una discussione
Need help with paint colors - Hi, I want to paint dining room, kitchen and breakfast room -coastal tones-maybe beach glass, slate, teal but adjoining room(den) is barn re... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
mayreebelle ha avviato una discussione
Help-Latex over oil on crown moulding - Hi and Help please. I have new crown moulding that was already primed when purchased. Painter painted one light coat of semi gloss oil bas... Continua a leggere
    13 Commenti
mayreebelle ha avviato una discussione
    Commento
mayreebelle ha avviato una discussione
    Commento
mayreebelle ha avviato una discussione
Hardwood or hardwood look tile? - Replacing floor in hallway, kitchen, den and dining. Want same floor throughout-Had heart set on random width hand scraped hardwood (on con... Continua a leggere
    11 Commenti
mayreebelle ha avviato una discussione
Help with dining room lighting! - Hi. My huge dining room window is off center of the room because previous owners took 24" from the right hand side of room to put a fireplac... Continua a leggere
    16 Commenti
mayreebelle ha avviato una discussione
how to furnish entertainment room - HI Houzzers! I really have a dilemma. I have lived here for 12 years and have always had a problem with this room-It is adjacent to the ki... Continua a leggere
    19 Commenti
Mostra altre attività...