5 post
marinav21 ha avviato una discussione
Furnace problem? - Please help. My gas furnace is located in a special closet inside my living room and has recently been changed to a new one. I have a strang... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
marinav21 ha avviato una discussione
Need quick advice on a pocket door lock, please!! - Hello! We are installing a pocket door to our bedroom in the next day or two and are in need of a good quality pocket door lock. If you kn... Continua a leggere
    7 Commenti
marinav21 ha avviato una discussione
Need help on exterior house paint. - I am about to paint my house exterior and lost on the best color option. My garage and entrance doors are white, fence is redwood lattice, ... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
marinav21 ha avviato una discussione
What is the best exterior door and paint for a wet climate? - Hello - I need to install new exterior door and paint my house on the outside (stucco and wood siding combo). I live in a pretty foggy area... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
marinav21 ha avviato una discussione
"Cracks in cement flooring in garage - what is the problem?" - I have several narrow cracks that go almost from wall to wall in the garage that seem to be getting larger for the last couple of year ( we'... Continua a leggere
    5 Commenti