6 post
mallorysquarestudios ha avviato una discussione
This house.. is everything! What is the shower stone? - Would love to know what the surround in shower is made of.
    1 Commento
mallorysquarestudios ha avviato una discussione
master bath vanity layout - I'm a little stumped with how to design the vanities for this master. Any advice would be appreciated! I'm going for a rustic farmhouse an... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
mallorysquarestudios ha avviato una discussione
plumbing hookup - Hello, can you tell me if we currently are plumbed for one sink in the middle of a 60 inch space, if this vanity will work?
    1 Commento
mallorysquarestudios ha avviato una discussione
HELP! FLOOR CHOICE COLOR - This house is 4000 sq ft and we are remodeling it for a luxury rental property.. I am trying to keep budget low, but mindful of resale and r... Continua a leggere
    7 Commenti
mallorysquarestudios ha avviato una discussione
Need Help Designing Kitchen - Hello! I am looking for some advice on a kitchen remodel. I am having difficulty space planning the kitchen. The kitchen space is 13.9 in... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    13 Commenti
mallorysquarestudios ha avviato una discussione
Master Closet/bath Advice - I have a master bath/closet that is a horrible setup, the closet is long but narrow, so right now when my husband walks in he usually runs i... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti